Els Vinyerons Xarel.lo 2019

Els Vinyerons Xarel.lo 2019

Regular price
10,95€
Sale price
10,95€
Regular price
SOLD OUT
Unit Price
by 
Tax included. The shipping costs are calculated on the payment screen.

75 cl bottle. 

Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc it is a natural wine made with grapes Xarel lo planted in calcareous clay soil. Manual harvest, slow fermentation with native yeasts in stainless steel tanks. 4 months of aging in stainless steel tanks for 90%, and the remaining 10% del previous year with 12 months in French oak barrels.

Els Vinyerons Lluerna Blanc it is a structured and fresh wine. A Xarel lo with volume in the mouth and very round.