Bonanto aperitif, fashion del aperitif is coming in force and the Bonanto aperitif is an example of this, a 100% Mediterranean aperitif ideal for cocktails or to have a good afternoon spritz. With a botanical maceration and a touch of cherry that makes it unique and is ideal for any cocktail.
Intensity and freshness on the nose, with aromas of Mediterranean forest, where basil, thyme and bay leaf stand out, accompanied by spicy sensations reminiscent of ginger. Fruity background with hints of ripe citrus that, while refreshing, rounds off the aromatic complexity.
With a pleasant entry and a sweet sensation, the low amount of sugar and the texture of the cherry define a light drink, but with an unctuous persistence in the mouth. It progresses with an intense citrus freshness and slightly spicy, spicy and fruity notes appear. The right point of bitterness gives it more depth and a longer aftertaste.
- Formula: wine base with graduation of 22% Vol. Alc.
- Elaboration: cold maceration of the botanicals for two months to preserve the freshness of its aromas.
- Ingredients: Herbal base and Mediterranean roots where absinthe, laurel, basil, thyme, selected citrus fruits and cherry distillate stand out. Low in sugar.
- Flavor: It plays a balance between sweet and sour, where the freshness of citrus fruits and the unctuousness that comes from the cherry predominate.
- Consumption: only with ice, with a “frizzante” touch (soda, tonic or cava) or in cocktails.